Mango Jelly made with fresh, juicy and sweet mangoes. Simple preparation, gorgeous colour with no artificial colouring and you can make this into any shapes that you desired. This is a pleasant dessert that kids or even grown up will love!
160g Mango Puree 芒果泥 160克
10g Konnyaku Jelly Powder 果冻粉 10克
790g Water 水 790克
1 tsp Lemon Juice 柠檬汁 1小匙
200g Sugar 细砂糖 200克
If you are sharing this recipe, kindly attach the link to this blog instead of screen capture/ copy & paste/ use in your blog and claimed as your recipe! Thank you.
1. Prepare mango puree. Strain through a sieve, stir in lemon juice, set aside.
2. Mix Konnyaku jelly powder and sugar in a bowl.
2. Heat up water in a pot, gradually stir in (2).
3. Stir constantly and bring to a boil. When the powder has fully dissolved, turn off heat, very quickly stir in mango puree. Mix until well combined.
4. Pour the mixture into jelly mould. Let it cooled completely, cover with cling wrap and keep chill in the refrigerator. Un-mould and serve chilled.