COOK WITH LOVE FOR A HAPPY HIM
Singapore home cooking/ baking/ food & recipe blog features more than 400 tried & tested, quick & easy kid friendly recipes with steps by steps tutorial.
Friday, 20 October 2017
Character Food Art - Totoro Tortilla Wrap stuffed with lettuce, scrambled eggs and sausage. Instead of serving a sausage with the ordinary scrambled eggs, I thought of wrapping it up and shaped into a cute Totoro, serve with fresh fruits for a complete breakfast. It's a great way to encourage my child to eat raw vegetables.
How I made it:
1. Prepare cooked sausages, scrambled eggs, lettuce, mayonnaise and tortilla wraps.
2. Place a piece of lettuce on the tortilla wrap, layer with some mayonnaise, top with scrambled eggs and sausages.
3. Fold up from the bottom, as shown in the picture below.
If you are sharing this recipe/ blog content, kindly attach the link to this blog instead of screen capture/ copy & paste/ use in your blog or other social media sites. Copyright reserved. Thank you. 如果您要分享此食谱，请联系这个部落格的相关链接。敬请不要复制或改篇为自己的食谱。谢谢！
4. Fold up from 2 sides, as shown in the picture below.
5. Use a pair of scissors, trim two pointy ears. Fold down the middle part and tuck in at the bottom.
6. Place it on the serving plate.
7. Add facial details using cheese, seaweed and fried spaghetti.
Thanks for reading, I hope you are inspired after reading my blog. If you love to see my food, click here, LIKE & follow Miki's Food Archives Facebook page to receive more recipe updates. Don't forget to change the setting to 'SEE FIRST' if you wish to see my post on your Facebook news feed. Enjoy!