COOK WITH LOVE FOR A HAPPY HIM
Singapore home cooking/ baking/ food & recipe blog features more than 400 tried & tested, quick & easy kid friendly recipes with steps by steps tutorial.
Sunday, 18 June 2017
A sweet, moist, tender and juicy chicken chop cooked without deep frying. I usually baked or air fried the chicken chop as these methods are healthier, less oil and mess-free. Marinated with some savoury seasonings and baste with honey gives it a bursting sweet and savoury flavours and it's absolutely great with rice or even on its own.
2 Free Range Chicken Leg (boneless, about 280g) 去骨鸡腿 2只，280克
1 tbsp *Honey 蜂蜜 1汤匙
* I use Huiji honey that is made from pure natural raw honey with a light jasmine flower scent. Not only love the taste of this honey, I love the bottle too! it's the specially designed anti-spillage cap which makes it a great helper in my kitchen. ;)
1 tbsp Sugar 细砂糖 1汤匙
1 tbsp Oyster Sauce 蚝油 1 汤匙
1 tbsp Char Siew Sauce 叉烧酱 1汤匙
1 tbsp Shao Xing Hua Tiao Wine 绍兴花雕酒 1汤匙
1/2 tsp Salt 盐 1/2 小匙
1 tsp Corn Flour 玉米粉／粟粉 1小匙
If you are sharing this recipe, kindly attach the link to this blog instead of screen capture/ copy & paste/ use in your blog and claimed as your recipe! Thank you. 如果您要分享此食谱，请联系这个部落格的相关链接。敬请不要复制或改篇为自己的食谱。谢谢！
1. Wash and dry the chicken legs with kitchen towels.
2. Mix all marinades in a bowl, pour the marinade over the chicken legs. Mix well and cover with cling wrap. Keep in the refrigerator and let marinate overnight.
3. Remove the marinated chicken legs from the refrigerator. Let it sit on the counter for 30 minutes to return to room temperature.
4. Transfer the chicken legs onto baking pan. Reserve the marinade.
5. Bake in a preheated oven 180'C for 25 minutes (fan force). Baste with the reserved marinate and honey.
6. Continue to bake for 15 minutes or until cook through. Remove the chicken from the oven, let it sit for 10 minutes before serving with rice.