Click LIKE & follow us on Facebook for recipe updates

COOK WITH LOVE FOR A HAPPY HIM

Singapore home cooking/ baking/ food & recipe blog features more than 500 tried & tested, quick & easy kid friendly recipes with steps by steps tutorial.


Follow us on Instagram: mfa_dingoozatfood


If you're a company looking for possible collaboration, feel free to send me a message via Miki's Food Archives Facebook Fan Page or email to miki9mak@gmail.com


Search This Blog

Friday 25 July 2014

Happy Hippo Birthday Cake

My first birthday cake made for my son's 5th birthday. Mini - 4" cake.

Every year, I asked my boy what he wants for his birthday cake. This year, he told me he wanted a hippopotamus on his cake for his birthday celebration in kindergarten. Where to find a hippo cake? Can't get it in those common bakery shops and those custom made one may cost me a bomb! After I discussed with my sister in law (she's an expert in cake decoration), she encourage me to make it myself.
And, this is what I have made for my boy... The very first birthday cake that I made for my son ~ A Happy Hippo Birthday Cake and Cupcakes for the kid's to bring home.


















No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...