Click LIKE & follow us on Facebook for recipe updates

COOK WITH LOVE FOR A HAPPY HIM

Singapore home cooking/ baking/ food & recipe blog features more than 500 tried & tested, quick & easy kid friendly recipes with steps by steps tutorial.


Follow us on Instagram: mfa_dingoozatfood


If you're a company looking for possible collaboration, feel free to send me a message via Miki's Food Archives Facebook Fan Page or email to miki9mak@gmail.com


Search This Blog

Friday 25 July 2014

Happy Hippo Birthday Cupcakes


My first ever cupcake made for my son's 5th birthday celebration in his kindergarten. I do not have helper at home, doing all the house chores all by myself. The only time I can make his cake was at night after he slept. Took me 2 nights worked overtime until 2am to finish 20 cupcakes and 1 mini birthday cake decorations. For newbies like me....it's really not easy at all although they looks simple...

I am glad that my boy likes it so much! worth the effort and time spent. :)










Mini 4" round chocolate moist cake.







No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...