Click LIKE & follow us on Facebook for recipe updates

COOK WITH LOVE FOR A HAPPY HIM

Singapore home cooking/ baking/ food & recipe blog features more than 500 tried & tested, quick & easy kid friendly recipes with steps by steps tutorial.


Follow us on Instagram: mfa_dingoozatfood


If you're a company looking for possible collaboration, feel free to send me a message via Miki's Food Archives Facebook Fan Page or email to miki9mak@gmail.com


Search This Blog

Thursday 17 July 2014

Roasted Almond (no syrup) 自制香脆杏仁(无糖浆)




I like nuts! Almond, walnut, macadamia nut, hazelnut.... They are delicious and nutritious, but I can't eat those pre-packed with seasoning, it makes my skin itchy. Perhaps I'm allergy to some of the ingredients in the seasoning.

I bought some raw almond, thought of making almond dessert but lately I was too busy with my house renovation and making my son's birthday party's stuffs.  Today, finally I had an hour free at home, so I made this crunchy snack for my boy to eat in the car while we drive back to our hometown. My dad and sis like almond too, I'm going to bring back some for them. Hope they'll like it.

Ingredients:


300g Raw Almond 杏仁 300克

100g Castor Sugar 糖 100克

1/2 Tsp Salt 盐 半小匙

1 Egg White 蛋白 1粒

1 Tsp Vanilla Extract 香草精 1小匙


If you are sharing this recipe, kindly attach the link to this blog instead of screen capture/ copy & paste/ use in your blog and claimed as your recipe! Thank you. 
如果您要分享此食谱,请联系这个部落格的相关链接。敬请不要复制或改篇为自己的食谱。谢谢!  




Method:

1. Preheat oven 170'C. Place almond on a lined baking tray in a single layer.
预热烤箱170度。把杏仁铺好。(看下图)




2. Bake 4 minutes on middle rack. Remove from oven and stir.
放进烤箱,烤4 分钟。拿出,翻一翻。

3. Bake 4 minutes on middle rack. Remove from oven, let it cool.
再烤4 分钟。取出,待凉。

4. In a clean bowl, combine sugar and salt.
把糖和盐混合。

5. Mix egg white and vanilla extract.
加入蛋白和香草精。



6. Stir in sugar and salt mixture. Add almond and coat well.
搅拌均匀后和烤好的杏仁混合均匀。




7. Transfer almond onto lined baking tray.
把杏仁铺在烤盘上。



8. Bake 160'C on middle rack, about 30 minutes. 
烤160度,30分钟。

9. Turn off heat. Let it stand in oven till dry.
烤好后等杏仁较干了才取出。



10. Remove from oven and let it cool completely. Keep in air tight container.
待凉后放进密封盒/罐。若喜欢我的食谱,可以LIKE和追随我的面书专页,不要错过最新食谱发布。
If you like my recipe, click hereLIKE & follow Miki's Food Archives Facebook page or follow us on Instagram: mfa_dingoozatfood  to receive more recipe updates. Don't forget to change the setting to 'SEE FIRST' if you wish to see my post on your Facebook news feed. 


Enjoy!





Some feedback from those who have tried this recipe:



By Angela Yen


By Angela Yen


By Lai Lai 

 By Liza Salleh and Quinta E Bama 

By Liza Salleh

By Quinta E Bama 
By Yufen Tai, made with Macademia nuts and walnuts.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...