Click LIKE & follow us on Facebook for recipe updates

COOK WITH LOVE FOR A HAPPY HIM

Singapore home cooking/ baking/ food & recipe blog features more than 500 tried & tested, quick & easy kid friendly recipes with steps by steps tutorial.


Follow us on Instagram: mfa_dingoozatfood


If you're a company looking for possible collaboration, feel free to send me a message via Miki's Food Archives Facebook Fan Page or email to miki9mak@gmail.com


Search This Blog

Monday 7 July 2014

Starry Ham, Egg and Cheese Toast





Yay! I finally installed my first oven. And this, the first food came out from my oven. My kitchen is still renovating. Table top, sink, hob...many items are still pending. Thanks to my project manager's poor planning and neglection. 

Today is the day 14 of the revamp, my boy had been eating out everyday for 2 weeks!! My first thought after the electrician connected my oven yesterday evening was.....'let's bake something for breakfast!' . And, this was what I made for breakfast today. A simple recipe that I prepared on my boy's study desk without a 'kitchen'. Breakfast served in 15 minutes!


Ingredients:

Important Notes:

If you are sharing this recipe, kindly attach the link to this blog instead of screen capture/ copy & paste/ use in your blog and claimed as your recipe! Thank you.


注意:




如果您要分享此食谱,请联系这个部落格的相关链接。敬请不要复制或改篇为自己的食谱。谢谢!



1 pc High Fibre Multigrain Toast (thick)
3 Quail Egg (or 1 small chicken egg)
1 Honey Baked Ham
1 small Swiss Brown Mushroom
Handful of Shredded Cheese (I used Mozzarella, Cheddar & Parmesan Mix)

Tool: 
Star Shape Cookie Cutter (optional)
2 Aluminium Foil Cups

Method:
1. Cut the bread and ham with the cookie cutter.




2. Place it at the bottom of the cup. 




3. Tear mushroom into small pieces. In a clean bowl, beat eggs and add in mushroom. 



4. Pour in half of the egg mixture. Top with shredded cheese and another teaspoon of egg mixture. 


   
5. I never like to waste food. In another cup, put in the leftover pieces and egg mixture in same sequence. Yeah, it doesn't looks as neat but who cares? :D



6. Bake in a preheated oven for 8 minutes, 180'C (Pizza Mode). 



The starry version that I also named it in chinese '繁星点点火腿蛋奶酪土司'



The not so good looking but yummy version



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...