Click LIKE & follow us on Facebook for recipe updates

COOK WITH LOVE FOR A HAPPY HIM

Singapore home cooking/ baking/ food & recipe blog features more than 500 tried & tested, quick & easy kid friendly recipes with steps by steps tutorial.


Follow us on Instagram: mfa_dingoozatfood


If you're a company looking for possible collaboration, feel free to send me a message via Miki's Food Archives Facebook Fan Page or email to miki9mak@gmail.com


Search This Blog

Wednesday 27 August 2014

Chocolate Soft Serve Ice Cream, just banana and cocoa powder


It's been a very long time I never make ice cream with frozen bananas. 

This the ice cream that I used to make for my boy when he was smaller. He liked this a lot before I made ice cream with cream for him. I used to make this with the over ripe bananas because last time I don't have an oven to make dessert or bread with bananas. So, this was the easiest way for me to used up the over ripe bananas.

Yeah...it looks funny right...Shhh...don't say the word... hahaha... I never fill this ice cream on a ice cream cone before, I normally poured it into a cup for him. 

This morning was a cold rainy morning and the ice cream didn't melt as fast as it usually does. So I filled it in a piping bag and tried to fill it on a ice cream cone. Just found it funny and post the picture to my archives because my boy is no longer like this ice cream. I think I would never make this again. But, If you have young toddlers at home, go for this healthy ice cream instead of the one made with thickened cream. :)


Ingredients:

Important Notes:

If you are sharing this recipe, kindly attach the link to this blog instead of screen capture/ copy & paste/ use in your blog and claimed as your recipe! Thank you.


注意:



如果您要分享此食谱,请联系这个部落格的相关链接。敬请不要复制或改篇为自己的食谱。谢谢!


2 Frozen Banana

5tbsp Cocoa Powder 

Method:

1. Blend all ingredients in a food processor. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...