Click LIKE & follow us on Facebook for recipe updates

COOK WITH LOVE FOR A HAPPY HIM

Singapore home cooking/ baking/ food & recipe blog features more than 500 tried & tested, quick & easy kid friendly recipes with steps by steps tutorial.


Follow us on Instagram: mfa_dingoozatfood


If you're a company looking for possible collaboration, feel free to send me a message via Miki's Food Archives Facebook Fan Page or email to miki9mak@gmail.com


Search This Blog

Thursday 14 August 2014

Pan Fried Paprika Chicken & Ham Roll




Alright...This happened again and I think it will happen again tomorrow....Last minute struggled don't know what to cook for brunch when my boy need to go school early... sigh...

This morning was worse because we woke up late, I had no time to steam rice. Just a piece of chicken breast. So I put the chicken breast on my chopping board, I thought of slicing it and roll this tasteless thing with ham and season with teriyaki sauce! Brilliant idea...but without rice, I can't put teriyaki sauce because it will be too salty. 

Thanks to my 'supermarket shopaholic disease'. I had stock up some kind of spices in my spice cabinet. So I rolled the meat, pan-fry and lightly seasoned with garlic salt and paprika. Thrown in some broccoli, served the rolls with broccoli and oatmeal muffin. Yeah...something different from his ordinary meal. After his first bite on the roll, he said 'mm...this is something that I like' 
...And I know I can make this again someday. :) 


Ingredients:

Important Notes:

If you are sharing this recipe, kindly attach the link to this blog instead of screen capture/ copy & paste/ use in your blog and claimed as your recipe! Thank you.


注意:

如果您要分享此食谱,请联系这个部落格的相关链接。敬请不要复制或改篇为自己的食谱。谢谢!

Chicken Breast

Ham

Baby Corn or any vegetables (blanch)

Garlic Salt

Paprika 


Method:

1. Slice the chicken breast into thin slices. Gently tap with the back of the knife to flatten the meat.

2. Place the ham and baby corn on the meat. 





 3. Roll up and hold tight with a tooth pick.




4. Heat oil in a skillet, pan fry until almost cook through. 


5. Sprinkle some garlic salt and paprika. Continue to cook until cook through. Serve warm. 

**Do not overcook the chicken breast.**  If you like my recipe, click herefollow my facebook page to receive more recipe updates. Don't forget to change the setting to 'SEE FIRST' if you wish to see my post on your Facebook news feed. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...