Click LIKE & follow us on Facebook for recipe updates

COOK WITH LOVE FOR A HAPPY HIM

Singapore home cooking/ baking/ food & recipe blog features more than 500 tried & tested, quick & easy kid friendly recipes with steps by steps tutorial.


Follow us on Instagram: mfa_dingoozatfood


If you're a company looking for possible collaboration, feel free to send me a message via Miki's Food Archives Facebook Fan Page or email to miki9mak@gmail.com


Search This Blog

Wednesday 13 August 2014

Funny Hippo Bun


Don't laugh please.... Yeah I knew they looks funny and doesn't looks like what they supposed to look like.... I still post it here because this is my food archives. Not to teach others how to make animal buns because this wasn't my expertise. 

I wish one day....when I'm no longer with my boy, this is where he can see what mommy has made for him... the unique homemade animal bun, they do not need to looks perfect!

However, I'll try to make this again, hopefully it will looks better in my next attempt. 

Bread recipe: Soft Breakfast Bun 







No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...