Click LIKE & follow us on Facebook for recipe updates

COOK WITH LOVE FOR A HAPPY HIM

Singapore home cooking/ baking/ food & recipe blog features more than 500 tried & tested, quick & easy kid friendly recipes with steps by steps tutorial.


Follow us on Instagram: mfa_dingoozatfood


If you're a company looking for possible collaboration, feel free to send me a message via Miki's Food Archives Facebook Fan Page or email to miki9mak@gmail.com


Search This Blog

Thursday 21 August 2014

Instant Teriyaki Glazed Pork Chop


I called this 'Instant' because I used the ready-to-cook marinated pork chop that I bought from Cold Storage. Whenever I was busy with something else...(shopping, facial treatment or massage)...I'd buy this to cook for dinner. Very easy, no preparation work, just place it in my Tefal Actifry and cook. Sometimes I cooked this in a skillet. Well, it's all depends on my mood of the day... 

It's a very lightly flavored pork chop. I served this with steamed rice, so I normally add some flavor in it.... ketchup pork chop, marmite pork chop...etc...this time is the easiest Teriyaki. :)



Ingredient:
Marinated Pork Chop

Seasoning:
Teriyaki Sauce

Method:

Cook with Tefal Actifry:
1. Place the pork chop on the fryer's pan. Gently press to flatten.
2. Cook for 6 minutes, flip over. Baste the pork chop with some (very little) teriyaki sauce. Continue to cook until cook through.

Cook in skillet/ frying pan:
3. Heat oil in a skillet. Cook the pork chop for 2-3 minutes each side until almost cook through. Drizzle some teriyaki sauce. Cook until cook through. 

4. Serve warm with steamed rice. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...