Click LIKE & follow us on Facebook for recipe updates

COOK WITH LOVE FOR A HAPPY HIM

Singapore home cooking/ baking/ food & recipe blog features more than 500 tried & tested, quick & easy kid friendly recipes with steps by steps tutorial.


Follow us on Instagram: mfa_dingoozatfood


If you're a company looking for possible collaboration, feel free to send me a message via Miki's Food Archives Facebook Fan Page or email to miki9mak@gmail.com


Search This Blog

Sunday 17 August 2014

Twisty Cheesy Potato Bun




TGIF...late night baking again....that's the way I like it. With the help of my stand mixer, I would say...Bread is easy to make because I no longer need to knead the dough by hands. :)

I chose to make it on friday's night because I normally do not cook on weekends. So bread is the best breakfast solution for me.

This time, I made potato bun with cheese and coarse sugar toppings because my boy wants it. It should taste better and looks better without the cheese toppings that I sprinkled on top. My next attempt on this will definitely without any toppings, just add some cheese in between the spiral, I think that would be perfect!


Ingredients:

Important Notes:

If you are sharing this recipe, kindly attach the link to this blog instead of screen capture/ copy & paste/ use in your blog and claimed as your recipe! Thank you.


注意:



如果您要分享此食谱,请联系这个部落格的相关链接。敬请不要复制或改篇为自己的食谱。谢谢!



250g Bread Flour
50g Mashed Potato (steam 1 medium size potato for 40 minutes and mash)
50g Brown Sugar
150ml Fresh Milk
1 tbsp Milk Powder
1/4 tsp Salt
1 tsp Instant Yeast
30g Unsalted Butter (softened)


Method:
1. Mix all ingredients except butter. 
2. When all ingredients come together, knead in butter. Continue kneading until the dough passes the membrane test.


The dough is 'elastic' at this stage
3. Place in a greased bowl, cover with cling wrap and let it proof doubled in size. About an hour.


4. Deflate and divide dough to make 8 balls. Let it rest for 15 minutes. Shape as desired. Proof double in size. About 45 minutes.





5. Cook in Tefal Actifry until brown or bake in a preheated oven 170'C for 15-20 minutes. 












No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...