Click LIKE & follow us on Facebook for recipe updates

COOK WITH LOVE FOR A HAPPY HIM

Singapore home cooking/ baking/ food & recipe blog features more than 500 tried & tested, quick & easy kid friendly recipes with steps by steps tutorial.


Follow us on Instagram: mfa_dingoozatfood


If you're a company looking for possible collaboration, feel free to send me a message via Miki's Food Archives Facebook Fan Page or email to miki9mak@gmail.com


Search This Blog

Wednesday 12 November 2014

Nutella Chiffon Cupcakes 巧克力榛子酱戚风杯子蛋糕





My boy is a Nutella super fans and so am I. I got a list of Nutella 'to try list' and this, Nutella chiffon is one of it. Made this few days ago, an oil-free recipe (without adding oil, but there's OIL in Nutella). When they were out from the oven, I never thought of adding this recipe to my archives here because they turned out a little dry, to my standard because I like chiffon that is more moist and soft.

However, the next day when I had it for breakfast, I changed my mind. Wonder how these cakes were so amazingly changed the texture and fragrant after a night sitting in an airtight container. They smells so 'Nutella' and the texture were soft, fluffy and moist without shrinking from the top! Super duper good! That's how I rated it. So I posted a photo on my Facebook Page and decided to save this amazing recipe in my archives. For Nutella lovers who came across my blog here, do give it a try and remember to make this ahead of time! :)


Day 2, I love the fragrant and texture of this cake.

Day 2, one is definitely not enough! 
Ingredients: (Make 15 Nutella Chiffon Cupcakes)

(A)

100g Fresh Milk

170g Nutella 


 Heat the fresh milk in a saucepan, do not bring to boil. When the milk is very warm, remove from heat and stir in Nutella until smooth. Set aside and let it cooled completely.

5 Egg Yolk

1/2 tsp Vanilla Extract

80g Cake Flour

Beat egg yolk, stir in Nutella mixture. 

Sift in flour, mix well.
Stir in vanilla extract. Set aside.

(B)

5 Egg White

80g Castor Sugar



If you are sharing this recipe, kindly attach the link to this blog instead of screen capture/ copy & paste/ use in your blog and claimed as your recipe! Thank you. 

如果您要分享此食谱,请联系这个部落格的相关链接。敬请不要复制或改篇为自己的食谱。谢谢!


Method:

Preheat oven 190'C.

1. Whisk egg whites until foamy. Add sugar gradually and whisk until stiff peak.

2. Add egg white into egg yolk batter (3 batches). Pour evenly into 15 paper cups.



3. Bake in a preheated oven for 15-20 minutes. If you like my recipe, click herefollow my facebook page to receive more recipe updates. Don't forget to change the setting to 'SEE FIRST' if you wish to see my post on your Facebook news feed. Enjoy!










No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...