Click LIKE & follow us on Facebook for recipe updates

COOK WITH LOVE FOR A HAPPY HIM

Singapore home cooking/ baking/ food & recipe blog features more than 500 tried & tested, quick & easy kid friendly recipes with steps by steps tutorial.


Follow us on Instagram: mfa_dingoozatfood


If you're a company looking for possible collaboration, feel free to send me a message via Miki's Food Archives Facebook Fan Page or email to miki9mak@gmail.com


Search This Blog

Sunday 18 January 2015

Easy 3 Ingredients Homemade Pancakes 松软煎饼, 只需面粉, 鸡蛋和牛奶


I had been making these pancakes for quite some time but I didn't update on my blog. Just too busy lately...Too many recipes are still pending on my list. 

I used to make pancakes with self-raising flour, egg, and milk. That's the simplest version, no whisking, just mix everything together and cook. You may refer to The Simplest Pancake if you have no time or no equipment to whisk up the eggs. 

This recipe here in this blog is modified from The Simplest Pancake recipe. I replaced self-raising flour with all-purpose flour. The trick to making the pancake soft and puffy is to beat up the eggs until really really fluffy! Don't try this if you do not have an electric whisk, it's too tough to beat the eggs with hands unless you have a very powerful arm. This is a mission impossible for me :)


Ingredients: (Yield 10 pancakes)
中文食谱:请在网页的右边点击Translate,然后选择中文翻译

1 Large Egg

1 cup All-Purpose Flour

1 cup Fresh Milk

2 tbsp Castor Sugar or Pinch of Salt (Optional)


Homemade Cute Rilakkuma Pancakes using the same recipe
So soft and fluffy :)
Photo updated: August 2021 



Strawberry Pancakes using the same recipe,
added some homemade strawberry syrup to give it a pretty pink colour and fruity flavour.
Tap here for <<Easy Homemade Strawberry Syrup Recipe >>


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I print the Rilakkuma picture on the pancake using Hot Stamp Tool.
Hot Stamp Tool can be purchased from DGZ SHOP.
Choose standard designs from the templates HERE 
or make your own customized designs/ logo.



If you are sharing this recipe, kindly attach the link to this blog instead of screen capture/ copy & paste/ use in your blog and claimed as your recipe! Thank you.


如果您要分享此食谱,请联系这个部落格的相关链接。敬请不要复制或改篇为自己的食谱。谢谢!

Method:

1. Crack the egg in a bowl. Add sugar if using. 



2. Whisk the egg until it stops expanding. I used my handheld, takes less than 3 minutes to beat up the eggs.



3. Stir in milk. Add in flour and mix until there are no more lumps.




4. This step is optional but it's MESS-FREE. You may just use a ladle to pour the batter onto the pan and start to cook the pancakes. My method is to pour batter into a piping bag, snip a small 0.5mm hole at the tip. This step is crucial to me because I always drip the batter here and there, so I thought of this way to save my time cleaning up the mess. 



5. Lightly grease the pan with a drop of olive oil. Heat up the pan with low-medium heat. Pour a small amount of batter onto the pan. Cook until bubbles appears on the pancake, flip over, and continue to cook until golden brown. Serve warm.





My boy sometimes would request for some very special breakfast...such as 'Mommy, I want to eat a squirrel for breakfast.' Me: No problem...here you go... lol...




Sometimes, when I have time, I'll make something other than round pancakes...




Pancake with Nutella (drawing)


Tips: These pancakes stay soft at all times even if you keep them in the fridge overnight. For leftover pancakes or if making this ahead of time, let the pancakes cool completely and keep in an airtight container, store in the fridge. Just warm in a pan (without oil) or microwave before consume. 

若喜欢我的食谱,可以LIKE和追随我的面书专页,不要错过最新食谱发布。
If you like my recipe, click hereLIKE & follow Miki's Food Archives Facebook page or follow us on Instagram: mfa_dingoozatfood  to receive more recipe updates. Don't forget to change the setting to 'SEE FIRST' if you wish to see my post on your Facebook news feed. 

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...