Click LIKE & follow us on Facebook for recipe updates

COOK WITH LOVE FOR A HAPPY HIM

Singapore home cooking/ baking/ food & recipe blog features more than 500 tried & tested, quick & easy kid friendly recipes with steps by steps tutorial.


Follow us on Instagram: mfa_dingoozatfood


If you're a company looking for possible collaboration, feel free to send me a message via Miki's Food Archives Facebook Fan Page or email to miki9mak@gmail.com


Search This Blog

Sunday 25 January 2015

Stir-fry Sweet Soy Pork Slices 炒甜酱肉片


This is one of my childhood favorite dish. This dish was 'created' by my mom. A special dish that she cooked for us when we were small. Love it! I admit that her stir-fry dish is much better than mine because she use a big wok with high heat to stir fry the food. Again, the 'WOK HEI' enhanced the flavor of this dish. 

*The picture shown in this blog is without WOK HEI, lol... because I used non-stick pan to cook this. As I mentioned in my previous blog, my son need to eat 'less heaty' food for these 2 weeks, so no WOK HEI food for him this time. I'll update the photo when I cook this again next time, if only I remember!!*


Ingredients:

130g Pork (Tender cut, sliced thinly)

Seasoning: 
1/2 tsp Tapioca Flour
2 tbsp Sugar
2 tsp Soy Sauce
1/2 tsp Sesame Oil

Optional Seasoning: 
Dark Soy Sauce
A dash of Chinese Five Spice 
1 tsp Oyster Sauce 

Some toasted sesame for garnishing (optional)

Method:
1. Add seasoning to the pork. Mix well. Cover and marinate for 30 minutes.




2. Heat oil in a skillet, add in the pork and stir fry until cooked through. Garnish with toasted sesame. Serve warm with rice or steamed bun. For easy homemade steamed bun recipe, click here







No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...