Fruity Yoghurt Puffs, crispy and melt in mouth. A very healthy snack for the little one and the older one Lol... I personally like this!
Well, I love baby food. Did I tell you I used to eat my son leftover baby food when he was younger? Gerber banana and pear fruit puree, Heinz teething biscuit, Gerber fruit puffs and many more. I probably eat these more than my son! Lol.... I just love snacking baby food because they are healthy, less sweet, less oil, no preservative and no artificial colouring. However these baby food are pricey. Now my boy is no longer a baby, so I'm not buying these pricey food anymore. Time to make my own.
There is always a reason why those store-bought one are expensive. Well, those were freeze dried yoghurt puffs whereas homemade version is oven baked. Not 100% taste like the store bought yoghurt puffs but it's definitely a healthy snack for toddlers/ preschoolers.
I would not recommend this snack for baby younger than 12 months old because this homemade version contains egg white. My baby can eat anything when he was small but not sure if some have sensitive tummy, so it's better to be safe and sorry :)
50g Yoghurt 任何口味的酸奶
(Can use plain yoghurt if baking for toddlers or any flavoured yoghurt of your preference. I used pineapple yoghurt this time. 我用了凤梨口味的。如果做给宝宝吃，用原味的)
32g Corn Flour 玉米粉
30g Milk Powder 奶粉
|Measure (A) in a bowl.|
2 Egg White 蛋白
1 tsp Lemon Juice 柠檬汁
1 tsp Castor Sugar 细糖 (optional，可以不放)
If you are sharing this recipe, kindly attach the link to this blog instead of screen capture/ copy & paste/ use in your blog and claimed as your recipe! Thank you.
1. In a bowl, mix together (A) with a spoon to form a smooth paste. Set aside.
把 (A) 搅拌均匀。
2. Whisk egg white until foamy, add lemon juice. Continue to whisk and add sugar gradually. Whisk until stiff peak.
3. Scoop out 1/3 of meringue, mix well with the (A) mixture. Pour the (A) mixture to the remaining meringue and fold until well combined.
4. Transfer to a piping bag. Pipe as desired on a lined baking tray.
5. Bake in a preheated oven 90'C for 60 minutes, reset temperature to 100'C for 20 minutes. Let it sit in the oven for 10 minutes after baked. The surface should be dry (not sticky) and crispy at this stage.
放进预热的烤箱，烤90度60 分钟。把温度调100度，烤20 分钟。烤好后留在烤箱里10 分钟。表面要干的，不粘手，脆脆的，就好了！
6. Keep in an airtight container when it's completely cooled.
|I'm not sure how long can these be kept because I baked these last night, all gone in this afternoon Lol...|
Some feedback from those who have tried this recipe:
|By Lynn J. Lin|
Recipe credit: Abigail Ngan. Thanks for sharing :)