Click LIKE & follow us on Facebook for recipe updates

COOK WITH LOVE FOR A HAPPY HIM

Singapore home cooking/ baking/ food & recipe blog features more than 500 tried & tested, quick & easy kid friendly recipes with steps by steps tutorial.


Follow us on Instagram: mfa_dingoozatfood


If you're a company looking for possible collaboration, feel free to send me a message via Miki's Food Archives Facebook Fan Page or email to miki9mak@gmail.com


Search This Blog

Saturday 6 June 2015

Winnie The Pooh Macaron 维尼熊马克伦





Macarons had been listed on the first row of my 'to bake list' for so long. I bought a pack of ground almond last year, can't remember exactly which month, wanted to make macaron but never have the 'umphh' to start off.  

Until 2 days back when I saw someone posted on Facebook, a very nice Hello Kitty macaron baked by the lovely couple that gave me the motivation to start my first batch of macarons. 


I followed the recipe and method of a Youtube video shared by Ochikeron. I bookmarked this link since the day I 'thought' of making macarons. Her method looks pretty easy and indeed it's easy to follow. Below is the video if you wish to try it out! Once again, thank you Ochikeron for the great recipe ;) 



Note to myself:

1. Use cold eggs
I used cold eggs straight from the refrigerator. 

2. Dry the macaron under the fan. 

3. Baked with low temperature. 








No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...