Click LIKE & follow us on Facebook for recipe updates

COOK WITH LOVE FOR A HAPPY HIM

Singapore home cooking/ baking/ food & recipe blog features more than 500 tried & tested, quick & easy kid friendly recipes with steps by steps tutorial.


Follow us on Instagram: mfa_dingoozatfood


If you're a company looking for possible collaboration, feel free to send me a message via Miki's Food Archives Facebook Fan Page or email to miki9mak@gmail.com


Search This Blog

Monday 12 October 2015

Baked Teriyaki Cod Fish with Homemade Teriyaki Sauce 烤日式照烧酱鳕鱼(自制照烧酱)


Easy Baked Teriyaki Cod Recipe
Photo updated: 30 May 2019


All these while I had been buying Teriyaki sauce from a Japanese restaurant. Although I know how to make the sauce myself, but I just want a 'short cut' way....until ......

.....Recently, I rearrange my fridge with some baskets to sort out my stuffs. Hubby had a bottle of Sake sitting in the fridge for years and now sitting at the fridge door compartment that took up my Teriyaki Sauce space. I can't have another bottle to squeeze in there.....So this had forced me to make my first move to make my own Teriyaki Sauce, with THAT bottle of SAKE of course! 


I used this sake because I needed to clear my fridge.
Usually we use cooking sake for cooking (cheaper),
you can purchase cooking sake from local supermarket or Japanese stores.


I used the recipe that I kept for years in my old recipe book, can't recall where I got it from...probably from a TV cooking show as that was written many years ago...


Ingredients: 
材料

250g Snow Cod Fillet (I use tail) 鳕鱼 250克


Homemade Teriyaki Sauce Ingredients: 酱汁

1 tbsp Sugar 细砂糖 1汤匙

About 2 tbsp Japanese Soy Sauce 日式酱油 2汤匙

1 tbsp Mirin 味淋 1汤匙

1 tbsp Sake 清酒 1汤匙



If you are sharing this recipe/ blog content, kindly attach the link to this blog instead of screen capture/ copy & paste/ use in your blog. No parts of the content of this blog may be reproduced without prior written permission. All rights reserved. Thank you. 

如果您要分享此食谱/内容,请联系这个部落格的相关链接。敬请不要复制或改篇为自己的食谱。谢谢!

Method:
步骤

1. Mix all sauce ingredients in a bowl. Use half of the amount to marinate the fillet, reserve the remaining half.
酱汁材料拌均。用一半的份量腌制鳕鱼。

2. Let it marinate for about 20 -30 minutes. Place the fillet on a lined baking tray.
腌20-30分钟后,把鳕鱼放在烤盘上。

3. Bake in a preheated oven 200'C for 10-15 minutes, depends on the thickness of the fillet. (Note to myself: skin down, traditional mode)
放进已预热的烤箱,以200度烘烤10-15分钟。如果鱼片不太厚,10分钟就够了。

4. Remove from oven, flip over the fillet carefully. Baste with the remaining sauce, return to oven, bake for 5 minutes. Serve warm with steamed rice.
刷上剩余的酱汁,继续烘烤5分钟左右,即可。若喜欢我的食谱,可以LIKE和追随我的面书专页,不要错过最新食谱发布。
If you like my recipe, click hereLIKE & follow Miki's Food Archives Facebook page or follow us on Instagram: mfa_dingoozatfood  to receive more recipe updates. Don't forget to change the setting to 'SEE FIRST' if you wish to see my post on your Facebook news feed. 




By readers, some feedback from those who have tried this recipe:


By Phoebii Song











No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...