Click LIKE & follow us on Facebook for recipe updates

COOK WITH LOVE FOR A HAPPY HIM

Singapore home cooking/ baking/ food & recipe blog features more than 500 tried & tested, quick & easy kid friendly recipes with steps by steps tutorial.


Follow us on Instagram: mfa_dingoozatfood


If you're a company looking for possible collaboration, feel free to send me a message via Miki's Food Archives Facebook Fan Page or email to miki9mak@gmail.com


Search This Blog

Friday 9 October 2015

Beetroot Jelly (all natural colour) 甜菜根果冻(纯天然色素)



Happy Children's Day to all the children in the world! 

Have you ever thought of using beetroot to make jelly? Me, NOT! but I bought a beetroot last week, planned to use it in baking but my boy requested a Sun Cake instead and specified that he wants a chocolate cake. 

So I got to think of way to use up this beetroot before it turn rotten. No time for soup, stepped into my storeroom and found a packet of premix jelly powder. Alright, then I go for the easiest... JELLY :) 

I didn't take any photo in the making because this was my first experiment with beetroot jelly, not sure how it'll turn out. Well, actually the main reason is - I was multitasking, baking cake and making jelly at the same time! My boy was busy watching Chip N Dale, I must quickly finish my work in the kitchen before his show finished! 

Surprisingly, it turned out nice and my boy who hates beetroot likes it.... probably is because there's no beetroot taste in the jelly. Yes, you won't know what it made of if  I don't tell you.... ;) 



Ingredients:


1 packet of Konnyaku Collagen Jelly Powder (175g) 果冻粉

70g Beetroot Juice 甜菜根汁
(extract from beetroot, grate/ blend the beetroot to get the juice, no water added) 

430g Water 水


If you are sharing this recipe, kindly attach the link to this blog instead of screen capture/ copy & paste/ use in your blog and claimed as your recipe! Thank you.

如果您要分享此食谱,请联系这个部落格的相关链接。敬请不要复制或改篇为自己的食谱。谢谢!

Method:

1. Heat all ingredients in a pot, stir constantly, bring to boil. 

把全部材料放进锅里煮滚,要不断搅拌。

2. When the powder fully dissolved, turn off heat and pour the jelly mixture in the prepared jelly mould. Let it cool completely and keep in the fridge. 

当果冻粉完全溶化,熄火,倒入准备好的果冻膜。


3. Serve chilled. 

待凉后放进冰箱。即可! 若喜欢我的食谱,可以LIKE和追随我的面书专页,不要错过最新食谱发布。


If you like my recipe, click herefollow my facebook page to receive more recipe updates. If you already LIKED my page but did not see my recipes on your Facebook News Feed, click here, go to my page:

~ select FOLLOWING (next to LIKED)

~ change the setting to SEE FIRST




Enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...