Click LIKE & follow us on Facebook for recipe updates

COOK WITH LOVE FOR A HAPPY HIM

Singapore home cooking/ baking/ food & recipe blog features more than 500 tried & tested, quick & easy kid friendly recipes with steps by steps tutorial.


Follow us on Instagram: mfa_dingoozatfood


If you're a company looking for possible collaboration, feel free to send me a message via Miki's Food Archives Facebook Fan Page or email to miki9mak@gmail.com


Search This Blog

Tuesday 24 November 2015

Nutella Filled Pancakes 煎松饼(Nutella馅)



If you are following my post on Facebook, you'll know my house is on a pancake craze lately. We had been eating pancakes for breakfast for weeks! Food that I had been cooking again and again, I'd make it in all kinds of flavours. The latest craze was Cinnamon Swirl Pancakes (click here for recipe), strawberry and Ribena pancakes. Perhaps that's the reason why my boy asking for the same food (yet not the same taste) again and again ;D 





This time I made something similar to Mr. Bean pancakes. Well, actually none of us like the Mr. Bean version. I only imitate the look, not the taste. My version was filled with Nutella, the top and bottom crust are crispy, with the runny Nutella oozing out! Yummlicious to the MAX! but I must warn you before you get started, this method need some skill and patience to achieve this result. Not recommended for a beginner home cook ;) 



**********************************





Here's the picture to show the method:




Click here to choose a basic pancake recipe. Happy cooking ;) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...