Click LIKE & follow us on Facebook for recipe updates

COOK WITH LOVE FOR A HAPPY HIM

Singapore home cooking/ baking/ food & recipe blog features more than 500 tried & tested, quick & easy kid friendly recipes with steps by steps tutorial.


Follow us on Instagram: mfa_dingoozatfood


If you're a company looking for possible collaboration, feel free to send me a message via Miki's Food Archives Facebook Fan Page or email to miki9mak@gmail.com


Search This Blog

Wednesday 10 August 2016

Monster University ~ Randall Boggs Swiss Roll

Created on 19 July, 2016


Created on 19 July 2016


This was custom made for my 7yo son upon his request. Normally kids or adults who have watched Monster Inc or Monster University would like the characters like Mike or Sulley, but my son, he would never likes the main characters in the show. Just like when he watch Alice In Wonderland, he likes Cheshire Cat, Mad Hatter and March Hare but not Alice. And that is why, I have to start venture in cake decorating because the cakes that he wants, I would never ever able to get from any bakeries.

Check out my Cheshire Cat food ideas here >>


Left - The bad Randall in Monster Inc
Right - The good Randall in Monster University

Created on 19 July 2016


In Monster Inc, Randall is greedy, ruthless, sneaky, short tempered, competitive and overall evil in action. But the Randall that my son likes, it's the Randall in Monster University. And, this was what I have made, the Randall that wear glasses. The Randall that was originally a kind, timid teenage monster. Oh yeah, my son likes him because he made cupcakes to share with friends :P 


Here's a video of my creation >>







Randall Boggs

Randall Boggs fresh from my oven :D 

Randall Boggs Swiss Roll
The inside....This is a mild strawberry flavour swiss roll.


Click here for recipe >> 


SaveSave
SaveSave

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...