Click LIKE & follow us on Facebook for recipe updates

COOK WITH LOVE FOR A HAPPY HIM

Singapore home cooking/ baking/ food & recipe blog features more than 500 tried & tested, quick & easy kid friendly recipes with steps by steps tutorial.


Follow us on Instagram: mfa_dingoozatfood


If you're a company looking for possible collaboration, feel free to send me a message via Miki's Food Archives Facebook Fan Page or email to miki9mak@gmail.com


Search This Blog

Monday 31 July 2017

Cheshire Cat & Randall Boggs Disney Theme Birthday Cake




July 27, 2016

Cheshire Cat (Alice In Wonderland) & Randall Boggs (Monster University/ Monster Inc) Theme Birthday Cake that I made for my 7yo son. Cakes were homemade and every other decorations were hand shaped from scratch. 


My son's birthday cake is always unique because he chose the theme, I made the cake. 

"He chose the theme" , the theme never a simple and common one that one could find at any bakery or cake shop in Singapore. It has to be custom made, not by any bakers because mommy knows how..... :)



This year, he wanted a Cheshire Cat + Randall Boggs cake. Cheshire Cat from Alice In Wonderland and Randall Boggs from Monster University/ Monster Inc. 



Cheshire Cat

A close-up picture of my Cheshire Cat made of fondant.



Randall Boggs


A close-up picture of my Randall Boggs made of fondant.


These 2 Disney characters are not easy to shape from scratch especially with their smiling expression. The teeth were the hardest thing to do. 


Cheshire Cat in the making...

Randall Boggs in the making...



After the party, I removed all my fondant figurines from the cakes.
I'd keep these as long as I can. :)


He loves everything with Cheshire Cat colour, the purple and pink stripes. So all the cakes on his birthday this year were purple and pink. << Click here for cake recipe >>






I made some mini Nutella cupcakes for the kids. None left after the party. :) 
<< Click here for recipe >>












Here are some of the in-the-making photos:











~ Thank you ~ 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...