Click LIKE & follow us on Facebook for recipe updates

COOK WITH LOVE FOR A HAPPY HIM

Singapore home cooking/ baking/ food & recipe blog features more than 500 tried & tested, quick & easy kid friendly recipes with steps by steps tutorial.


Follow us on Instagram: mfa_dingoozatfood


If you're a company looking for possible collaboration, feel free to send me a message via Miki's Food Archives Facebook Fan Page or email to miki9mak@gmail.com


Search This Blog

Friday 8 September 2017

Totoro Cheese Toast 龙猫芝士吐司


Bread Based Food Art - Totoro Cheese Toast 龙猫芝士吐司. Easy to make, nice to see and fun to eat! 

This is a quick and easy method to transform an ordinary toast into an interesting toast. No drawing required, all I did was to toast the bread and let it coloured naturally when toasted.



This was made for my 8yo son. 


Although I said it's easy, there's still some preparation need to be done before you can get a nice Totoro printing on your toast. 



Here are some quick notes, hope it helps:

I made this cute Totoro Cheese Toast using my home baked bread, tap the link below to get the bread recipe.

<< Click/ Tap here for Light & Fluffy Japanese Sweet Bread recipe >>









1. First, get a piece of aluminium foil, cut out Totoro shape. 




2. Place the aluminium foil onto the bread and toast the bread. 




3. Assemble and add details using cheese and seaweed. Optional: Draw the Totoro outline with chocolate spread.




Thanks for reading, I hope you are inspired after reading my blog. If you love to see my food, click hereLIKE & follow Miki's Food Archives facebook page to receive more recipe updates. Don't forget to change the setting to 'SEE FIRST' if you wish to see my post on your Facebook news feed. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...