Click LIKE & follow us on Facebook for recipe updates

COOK WITH LOVE FOR A HAPPY HIM

Singapore home cooking/ baking/ food & recipe blog features more than 500 tried & tested, quick & easy kid friendly recipes with steps by steps tutorial.


Follow us on Instagram: mfa_dingoozatfood


If you're a company looking for possible collaboration, feel free to send me a message via Miki's Food Archives Facebook Fan Page or email to miki9mak@gmail.com


Search This Blog

Friday 15 September 2017

Winnie The Pooh Breakfast Sandwich 维尼熊芝士吐司


Bread Based Food Art - Winnie The Pooh Breakfast Sandwich 维尼熊芝士吐司: Kids all times favourite Disney character cheese sandwich. Making cute breakfast cheered me up in the morning!  


My not-so-little boy loves his breakfast!
My boy loves Winnie The Pooh and that is why I have so many Winnie The Pooh theme food. I made Winnie The Pooh birthday cake, Winnie The Pooh royal icing cookies,  Winnie The Pooh Fondant Cookies, Winnie The Pooh macaron and now, Winnie The Pooh cheese on bread. 




Here are some quick notes of how I made this cute Winnie The Pooh Breakfast Sandwich:

1. A thick slice of bread as base - I used my home baked bread, tap the link below to get the bread recipe.

<< Click/ Tap here for Light & Fluffy Japanese Sweet Bread recipe >>






2. Use 2 types of cheese - 1 light colour (pooh's shirt), 1 darker colour (pooh's body). Cut out Pooh Bear shape with a cutter or a knife. 





3. Place the cheese on the bread. Use a round cutter, cut out strawberry to make the balloon and cheese to make the bee.



4. Assemble - Draw the details with chocolate spread/ melted chocolate, add some raspberry gel/ jam to make Pooh's shirt RED. :)




Thanks for reading, I hope you are inspired after reading my blog. If you love to see my food, click hereLIKE & follow Miki's Food Archives Facebook page or follow us on Instagram: mfa_dingoozatfood  to receive more recipe updates. Don't forget to change the setting to 'SEE FIRST' if you wish to see my post on your Facebook news feed. 

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...